Being "Saved"

Many people claim to be "saved".

So I ask:

Saved from what?

Sin?

Death?

How can we claim to be "saved" from sin and death if we continue to willfully sin?

1John 3:4
4 Everyone who keeps sinning is violating the Law - indeed, sin is violation of the Law.


And we know that anyone who continues to willfully sin, is heading for death!

Hebrews 10:26-27
26 For if we deliberately continue to sin after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but only the terrifying prospect of Judgment, of raging fire that will consume the enemies.

So don't be deceived any longer by people who teach these same messages that the serpent spoke to Eve, "Did YHWH really say that you must obey His Law?" My friends, run from these serpents that tickle the ear with lies! Instead obey the Law (every word that proceedeth from the mouth of Yahuah), and do so with a humble heart and pure love for my Father in heaven.

Here is what Messiah says concerning the issue:

Matthew 5:19
19 So whoever disobeys the least of the commands in the Law and teaches others to do so will be called the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. But whoever obeys them and so teaches will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.


My friends, because I love you and more importantly because I love my Father, I seek to honor His Law and I urge you too, to humble your heart and love my Father. Here is how you will prove your love; by keeping His Law!

Think about it. If the Law was on your heart and mind, wouldn't you obey it? My friends, you cannot claim that "the Law is on your heart and mind" if you refuse to obey it! For your own sake, open your eyes! Do not be deceived any longer!

If Yahusha came to end the Law, then how can he be obeying his Father? A house divided against itself would collapse. My friends, Messiah Yahusha came to uphold the Law, and to teach men to follow him by obeying the Law out of pure love rather then following their own traditions and finding legalistic ways around obeying Him!

Didn't Yahusha obey the Law?

Wasn't he perfect?

So then follow him!

Matthew 5:48
48 be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

My friends, don't let yourselves be deceived;

Matthew 7:21-23
21 "Not everyone who says, Master, Master!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, only those who do what my Father in heaven wants. 22 On that Day, many will say, Master, Master! Didn't we prophesy in your name? Didn't we expel demons in your name? Didn't we perform many miracles in your name?' 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!'

My friends, PLEASE seek my Father's Will. His Will is simply for us to obey His Torah out of pure love for Him! This is truly the Spirit of the Law!

Thank you and shalom.

Barabba