Change Torah or Change Mans Heart?

Fathers, Brothers Friends:

Let me start by saying:


YHWH’s Law is perfect.

Psalms 19:7
The law of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YHWH is sure, making the simple man wise.

My friends, it is mans heart that is evil!

Jer 17:9
The heart of man is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

So I tell you YHWH will not change His perfect Law, rather He will change mans evil heart!

Jeremiah 31:33
"For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days," says YHWH: "I will put my Torah within them and write it on their hearts; I will be their Elohim, and they will be My people.

Yes I tell you, YHWH will change the wickedness of our hearts, our refusal to trust in Him!

Jeremiah 31:34
No longer will any of them teach his fellow community member or his brother, 'Know YHWH; for all will know Me, from the least of them to the greatest; because I will forgive their wickedness and remember their sins no more."

It is not His perfect Law that has ever changed, nor will it ever change!

Jeremiah 31:35-36
This is what YHWH says, who gives the sun as light for the day, who ordained the laws for the moon and stars to provide light for the night, who stirs up the sea until its waves roar – YHWH The Most High is his name: 36 "If these laws leave My presence," says YHWH, "then the offspring of Israel will stop being a nation in My presence forever."

I repeat:

Numbers 23:19
19 "YHWH is not a human who lies or a mortal who changes His mind. When He says something, He will do it; when He makes a promise, He follows through.

Psalms 19:7
The law of the YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YHWH is sure, making the simple man wise.

So:

Pr 3:5
Trust in YHWH with all your heart; do not rely on your own understanding.

Because:

YHWH does not change.

1 Sam15:29
And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for He is not a man that He should repent.

He has spoken His Written Law into existence. He will not change it!

So I beg you:


James 1:16-17
Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no change, neither shadow of turning.

Brothers, here is YHWH’s perfect gift:

Psalms 19:7
The law of the YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the YHWH is sure, making the simple man wise.

So:

Pr 3:5
Trust in YHWH with all your heart; do not rely on your own understanding.

Because:

De 32:4
He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: an Elohim of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Therefore:

Mt 7:24
Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

So I will trust in the simple, unchanging and perfect Law of YHWH.

Because:

Ps 18:2
YHWH is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my Elohim, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

And:

De 32:4
He is the Rock, His work is perfect: for all His ways are judgment: an Elohim of truth and without iniquity, just and right is He.

Shalom.
Barabba